Based on the Isle of Anglesey, I cover weddings along the Llyn Peninsula and across North Wales, and have been known to dip into Cheshire and The Wirral too.
I love to photograph weddings, babies, young people, not so young people;
I capture those happy, joyful memories at occasions that are filled with emotion.
If you like my style of photography and you'd like me to capture images of the important people in your life, then please just give me a call and we'll talk it over. Feel free to place an enquiry via the contact form, or if you prefer the traditional approach, do drop me a line...
- It may have been damp yesterday but there was nothing dull about Hannah and Will's wedding day in Trearddur Bay. about 5 hours ago
- Team Tros yr Afon were Carol from Cherri Blue Stylist and Floral Design, Rhiannon Make-up Artist, Julia Nicholls... http://t.co/lyBTtIsHVh 3 days ago
- It's difficult to encapsulate yesterday's shoot at Tros yr Afon, these two images illustrate the diversity of it... http://t.co/UW80EOKgc1 3 days ago
- Anglesey, full of surprises. Looking forward to working here this Saturday. http://t.co/j5yc67RdVP 5 days ago
- I can't begin to tell you how special Hanna and Ben's wedding day was yesterday, here's just a flavour. 7 days ago
Follow me on Twitter