Based on the Isle of Anglesey, I cover weddings along the Llyn Peninsula and across North Wales, and have been known to dip into Cheshire and The Wirral too.
I love to photograph weddings, babies, young people, not so young people;
I capture those happy, joyful memories at occasions that are filled with emotion.
If you like my style of photography and you'd like me to capture images of the important people in your life, then please just give me a call and we'll talk it over. Feel free to place an enquiry via the contact form, or if you prefer the traditional approach, do drop me a line...
- That's better Facebook, here's another link to Emma and Rhys's Wedding at Tros yr Afon.... http://t.co/u3ciea08yN about 16 hours ago
- Hmmm, Facebook playing up so I'll put a taster of what can be found on Emma and Rhys's blog here, the full post... http://t.co/ZI4hnd0HtL 1 day ago
- Emma and Rhys's Wedding at Tros yr Afon is now on my blog. http://t.co/xPROn0X3LZ 1 day ago
- Mrs Emma Jenkins in a Hudson Terraplane at Tros yr Afon http://t.co/eDJpbdBMp2 6 days ago
- Please follow the link to view Awena and Baron's wedding. If you like the post would you be so kind as to LIKE my... http://t.co/elrduaDi02 7 days ago
Follow me on Twitter